Assunto: Re: Returning music
Autor:  pycraft@elec.gla.ac.uk (Dr M. P. Hughes) na INTERNET
Data:    08/07/1900 9:37

Travis:

>What backward burgs are y'all living in?  No return policy?  Shee-yit....

I wish... Ifinally got "Let The Power Fall" t'other day and was utterly
disappointed.  I was expecting more variety of tones (ie more than one!),
as on the GP soundpage "Easter Monday" or the performances in Wimbourne
Minster for a BBC documentary.  I'd really like to take this one back -
the
whole "beyond Fripp" argument seems more and more meaningless...

Michael

Dr Michael Pycraft Hughes  *Bioelectronic Research Centre, Rankine Bldg,
Tel: (+44) 141 330 5979    *University of Glasgow, Glasgow G12 8QQ, U.K.
Fax: (+44) 141 330 4907    *"And the answers?  Sometimes the answers
www.elec.gla.ac.uk/~pycraft*just come in the mail" -Laurie Anderson