Re: The Echoplex upgrade arrives!

At 17.32 12/07/97 -0700, you wrote:

>At the NAMM show in Nashville this weekend, Oberheim is announcing a new
>software version for the Echoplex Digital Pro. It's called LoopIII V5.0,
>and will be shipping this month in new units and as upgrades for existing
>Echoplex owners. There are many, many improvements and enhancements over
>LoopIII V3.2, which has been shipping in the Echoplex for over two and a
>half years now. Many of you have been waiting a long time for this; the
>wait is finally over!
>
>I'm not sure what Oberheim's upgrade policy will be for this version, you
>should contact Oberheim or an Oberheim dealer for details.

Hi kim, Matthias and all at Aurisis Research

great work for the upgrade. It seems a lot of work involved.
I just ordered my plex through a local music store some weeks ago but there
are some delays importing the unit from USA to Florence, Italy. Well, I
hope
delays are due to shipping the new software version...
What do you think? Is it possible?
Any hope to receive the upgrade?
And do you know how long we've to wait to see distributed the new ones?
And there will be a change in price?
A curiosity: only the software has been changed or the hardware too?

thanks

25 years old Leo

P.S. Some other italian on the list???