Re: software looper?

Hi all,

>I recall someone mentioning a software looper that they were building
>using MSP (http://www.cycling74.com) and Opcode MAX I think it was. I
>searched the mailing list archive and cannot find any mention of it. Was
>I dreaming ??

I had mentioned the software looper I'm developing to this list a few
times.

You can grab it from my web site:
http://www.eclipse.net/~kmistove/Procrastination.sit.

It's a pretty simple patcher that you can use as is, add to yourself, or
wait for me to develop further. Anyone with a PowerMac (and eventually
other platforms - I can't find the official announcement, so you'll have to
take my word on it) are free to do what you wish with my looper.

Have fun!

Ken

My music and other stuff:
http://www.eclipse.net/~kmistove/