some loop content

Does anybody have any info on getting a Fernandes
guitar? I have lists of dealers in the area but
they don't have them in stock( ever). It seems
that to try one is to give a 50% down payment and
order one! I suppose thats reasonable given that
its a niche market for guitars that go *SPLANG
EEEEEEEEEEEE.......etc* ad nausium, perhaps, but I
think I want one, I think 6 e- bows at the same
time might be really cool. They don't do mail
order direct. Oh , well, this guitar ( if I get
one)  and EDP (loop content)  should  hold me for
a while.

Jeff

http://members.xoom.com/echo17/tbl.html