coming up with titles

How do you do it?  I think I put way to much
importance on this.  Sometimes something just hits you
and that's it but most of the time I listen to a piece
over and over and draw a blank.  And now looking at my
titles I am not sure I am happy with any of them.
Also updated my music recently so if anyone wants to
check it out (and suggest titles even!) then feel
free:
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/writePage.cfm?myType=_music&bandid=314378&bandnamesave=johncorbett

John