From: Tim Nelson [mailto:psychle62@yahoo.com]
Sent: Saturday, June 04, 2005 6:48 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: 3 Mah-na mah-na MP3s Here

Sooo, let me guess, Oscar the Grouch and Kermit both use the DL4, Elmo
uses an RC-20... (follow the garanimal color theory here?)

I think Big Bird once contributed to an LD thread in which he complained
that it was hard for him to use the EDP footpedal without hitting
several buttons at once.

I come from that in-between age demographic (post-boomer, pre-gen-x)
where when Sesame Street first aired I was old enough to think it was
just for littler kids but young enough that adults assumed my friends
and I would want to see it, thus setting up an archetypal resentment
that defines my mini-generation.
We generally preferred Batman and Gilligan's Island reruns...

About a year ago I was doing some genealogical research and discovered
the family "secret" that my surname should actually be Grover. (Long
story involving my great-grandfather's two wives; his
*middle* name was Nelson...) I don't think I'm in any way related to the
blue near/far muppet, but here's a link you might enjoy:
<http://www.zeroboutique.com/grover/>

Back to looping; I'm learning cello, and have an ever-deepening respect
for Zoe and her ilk. (Keating, that is, not the muppet...)

-t-