Re: X-Y midi foot controller?

If I come across anything Iıll let you know.

A friend of mine who works with solutions for musicians who donıt have full
use of hands, feet etc. might know some things.

There are various systems for getting MIDI from video, by mapping areas of
the image. Itıs not a carpet but it appeals to me because those difficult
reach program changes could look hilarious to the audience !!!

Best wishes

jeremy
http://www.masse.org.uk