Re: Delurk, intro and a couple of questions.

Ben wrote:
> I like this song too!

Thanks! (And to the other compliments as well. Glad you dug.)

> Same goes for the laptop. Do you plan to put it in the send of your
> mixer? Or perhaps just using a guitar and the laptop: guitar > virtual
> FX > virtul amp > virtual looper > PA.

The latter would be my goal, although using Ableton Live as a VST host
all manner of dynamic routings become available. Which is muy cool, and
one of my primary reasons for considering the switch from hardware to
software. Versatilitywise my other option would be along the lines of
having multiple FX units and a Switchblade...

R.