Re: Delurk, intro and a couple of questions.

I'm a big fan of the Tonlab SE, as is fellow looper
Bill Walker.  It take a pretty big footprint, but IMO
it's worth it and you get 2 expression pedels.  You
probably have some foot controller for the Pod, no?  I
think the Tonelab has the best modeled sounds out
there and you get an 8 sec looper built right in.
Some of the shorter delays have great modeled
functions where you get that crazy pitch/speed shift
when changing delay times like the good old BBDs.
It's the only product I've tried that really feels
like you have a bunch of great pedels hooked up to a
tube amp(s).

Mark