Re: Live 6 addresses "Liveloopers and Beatboxers"

> Per
>> Oh yes indeed! That's what I'm saying. My post was supposed to be
>> ironical ;-)

> On 19 jul 2006, at 09.41, Buzap Buzap wrote:
> it would be a good starting point if Ableton Live would support
> Overdub mode (not only for midi but audio). Am I asking for too
> much?... ;-)

Yes, that's sadly too much asked. We have had that discussion in the
Live community since Live 4 and the only progress it has generated so
far is a little automizable "F" (Freeze audio loop) on the built-in
Ping Pong Delay plugin. By using that you can do overdub layering
style looping of up to two bar loops. IMHO you can have a lot more
fun with looping in Live by using the third party plug-in Augustus
Loop from Expert Sleepers. Or Mobius, if you like the EDP context.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)