Re: Boops and Beeps (was Feedback (was RC-50 FEEDBACK WORKS))

> My dogma is: The truth is the sum of all dogmas.

> BTW, Kris Hartung, I miss the Bitter Creek Ale house!!! Rogue XS Old
> Crustacean Barleywine ale rocks......

Ain't it great!?  Next time I'll take you to the Brews Brothers ale
house....enough boutique beer on tap to drink an army under the table.

...btw, my dogma:

"Nothing is true, everything is permitted" - William S. Burroughs

I can't think of a better foundation and maxim for honest art. Let the
music
speak.

K-