RE: single coil & hum (was EH2880 on video)

Strat-sized side-by-side pickups are a great alternative to stacks. The
Duncan Vintage Rails is a fine, fine pickup, and the Nashville-approved Hot
Stack is a real joy as well. Just be advised that while Duncans are well
constructed and sound wonderful, the potting is half-assed at best, so
you'll have to have your luthier wax any Duncans you buy.
Best,
TimM