Re: computer-tech question (time-sensitive)

Andrew, I assume you've tried this, but definitely uninstall and
re-install both programs. Perhaps first just AA2, and see if that works
ok, then Netscape and see if it still crashes.

If Netscape is still the killer, just use AA2 and get your incoming mail
(on IE) through a web-based system. If your ISP doesn't provide it, you
can use www.mail2web.com, just enter your address and password and
you'll get your mail.

hth-

Daryl Shawn