Re: Staying on the Looping topic

I don't see anyone discussing when is the best time to prune roses or how
change their spark plugs here.
What I do see is a bunch of well informed people united by an interest in,
and a love of, looping.
If someone wants to ask about VST plugins it's because they are using them
in their looping activities. Similarly if they're asking about computer
operating systems.
While these subjects are not directly about looping surely one can see
that
they are indirectly about looping?
Not only does the poster benefit from the accumulated knowledge of the
list
but readers are introduced to new ideas and approaches to looping.
I found Krispen's account of his various problems and solutions to
adopting
a laptop based system interesting. Including his reasons of doing so.
Otheres are inspired or at least tempted to go down this route as a result.
I personally enjoy the breadth of scope offered by ths list and the people
behind the ideas. For me it would be a great shame to turn it into a
narrow,
straightjacketed forum without the nooks and crannies that have become
part
of the list' personality.