Re: My thoughts on the ELECTRO HARMONIX 2880

At 08:31 AM 7/27/2006, Charles Zwicky wrote:
>Separate feedback control over each track, you can simultaneously perform
>'looping' and 'echoing' in the same performance simply by selecting the
>appropriate track.

I was a little uncertain about the feedback controls when I had the 2880
demoed for me at NAMM. Is it correct that the same slider used for
controlling track feedback also controls the output level of the track?
And
the feedback is only active during overdub and track levels only active
when not in overdub? So how does that work in practice? It would seem to
me
that when switching overdub on and off you would be switching back and
forth between feedback and mix levels for the tracks.

kim