Looper's Delight 10 Year Anniversary Celebration, Oakland, CA

Can you believe it? This little web site and mailing list I started is now
10 years old!

Come help us celebrate the 10 Year Anniversary of Looper's Delight!

Here is the web page with details and a lovely poster:
http://www.loopers-delight.com/anniversary/10YearAnniversary.html

Friday, October 20, 2006, 8pm
Orbis Nex,
851 81st Ave, Unit 217,
Oakland, CA, USA
(dial 200 at the door)

$5 donation at the door, BYOB.

This is part of the Y2K6 International Live Looping Festival:
http://www.y2k6loopfest.com

Featuring performances by:
Per Boysen, Rainer Straschill, Bill Walker, MIR-O, Michael Klobuchar, Jeff
Kaiser, Krispen Hartung, Amy X Neuburg, Ryusei Hatori, Mando Man, and Rick
Walker!

We are going to pair up performers into duos for completely unique musical
experiences. It's going to be fantastic fun!

Come join us if you can!

Huge thanks to Rick Walker for putting all of this together. thanks Rick!

kim