Re: Ninjam server

 >Maybe we would need to do a few trial runs to see how it goes. I
> would need somebody to take charge of setting it up and helping to deal
> with whatever maintenance is needed.

> these seem like interesting ideas, I would just need somebody to commit
> implementing them!
>
> kim

Im more than happy to set it up for a trial run..  just need a temp
account
on that machine and the IP     I could do it all remotely...
I think a few of us have set one up and cpr sound like a bit of an expert
so... i think mantanance wont be a prob... anyway its all easy..

The live feed has been covered... either we run a shoutcast, or ninjam
itself has a big dev team working on this very issue.. maybe better to
wait
with that one...

Whats the Calendar for??? The beauty of the JamFarm idea is that you NEVER
know whos gonna be there... (the bad thing about the Jam Farm is that they
are all twats)

Im really exiting about this, and so we all should when you realise that
(altho I only get VERY glitchy operation of it at the moment) the wasabi
version of the NinJam Client HAS MIDI SYNC GODDAMIT!!! you realise what
this
means of course??? Multiple loopers synched across the world... im sure it
will work soon...

What fun!!

Lets all kneel down and give thanks with me...
Thank you Oh Great Rabbit of the Sky, Conceiver of the Internet and the
Echoplex Digital Pro, THANK YOU... for letting me live in this very
exiting
and slightly frightening time...

 mark francombe
marks website is at www.markfrancombe.com he writes for
www.furthernoise.org
and works at www.transformlearning.com

PS: I did a Eno /Fripp the other  day using NinJam as the looper.. just
fed
the out from my computer back into the mixer..ha ha ha.. didnt take long
before a had a terrible racket!!

It has removed 2545 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!