Re: LOOPERLATIVE demo schedule at NAMM

Hi Per,

 I can't comment for Bob, but from my s/w developer standpoint there are
multiple methodologies that result in new features... the first is knowing
what
a feature should be, and implmenting it... while another is recognizing
that
based on the underlying technology something is possible (ie. what would
it be
like if I were to break up the play back based on manipulating the
pointers to
the loop memory?)... sometimes these ideas are 'novel', and other times
they
turn into wonderfully creative tools... :)

 I've been on board to help Bob with the LP1 since September, but until
recently
I had not been able to give it the attention level I desired.. anyways, I
am
now working on the MIDI side of things, implementing a more robust midi
control.. as well as working on MIDI related bugs (currently I see two
reported
on the message board, both relating to the same issue, which I believe I
have
located, and should have a fix done soon)... Please feel free to throw MIDI
related ideas my way.. :)

peace
-cpr