Re: Live Not Seeing Controller via USB

On Feb 17, 2013, at 9:14 AM, Jeff Shirkey wrote:

but I'm really baffled why I can't connect directly via USB.

Are you using OS10.6.8?
If not, you may need an earlier version of the driver if they have it.

For audio/midi: With your LF connected, add new device then double click the new device icon and you can name it and setup the ports/channels etc.
Then in Live under Midi Sync you might have to select the Controller as well as the LF ports.

BobC