Re: OT: Who do I remind you of?

My thoughts entirely Todd... I'd put sounds like Miley Cyrus, Jay Z and Lady Gaga... rolled into one, with a bit of slide guitar... and some echo..

On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 8:12 PM, Todd Elliott <toddbert@gmail.com> wrote:
You know, I'd say don't worry to much about sounding like anyone much at all-- I think it would be smarter of CD Baby to say 'reccomended for fans of' -- I think I put down something like 'Autechre' 'Boards of Canada'-- I don't sound anything like those bands, but I think people who liked them would like my stuff, or at least the stuff I was making at the time. It's all gone a bit more abstract now....