Re: Cutting Time

On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 10:10 PM, Rick Walker <looppool@cruzio.com> wrote:
idiosyncratic software upgrades like these, t very, very , very few people
end up using them, practically speaking

That's why there's scripting...  no need to add bloat only a few want, let them figure out how to do it a versatile scripting language (see my working SUS remove script). I think that's an approach that would work equally well on hardware.  I'd certainly buy a looper I could program... but I guess that's of one those features not many people would want?

Sylvain