RE: Ducking Delays

<<as cool as the Vortex's dynamic ducking delays>>
Speaking of which, does anybody know of other boxes out there that
feature
these mud-eliminating wonders? Maybe the pcm-80?
Thanks, dpc

Yes,

Both the PCM80 and the MPX1 offer this feature.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if there is anything that

I can do for you.

Best regards,

Greg Hogan
Lexicon Customer Service
Phone 617-280-0372
FAX 617-280-0499

P.S.On another note, it seems like alot of people tend to post anonmously

to this list.  I think it would be very helpful if everyone put their
name at the end of their posts.  This is especially helpful when we are
getting opinions from people on subjective topics.  Those of you with
common first names should include your last name as well!  Anonomous
opinions just do not seem to be worth much unless there is an overwelming

general concencus.