<STEREO>

I play in stereo live, and use a stereo power amp (either a Mesa 20/20 or
a 50/50) and two 1x12 EV-loaded Thiele ported cabinets.  I space the
cabinets apart to emphasize the stereo image.  On my solo looping gigs, I
put the speakers as far apart as possible, usually 20 feet or so,
depending on the room.  On those gigs, I don't use a PA, so they audience
does get the stereo effect (I monitor through headphones).  For my
band-oriented guitar playing, I also go in stereo, but the stereo is just
for me.  Most PA's on the club level are in mono, and soundmen don't want
to be bothered with mic'ing two cabinets.

Travis Hartnett

     funny, I use a 50/50 with two 1x12 EV(300 watt) also!!  What a small
     world:)

     Brian