Loopers' CD One Update

Here's an update on the long-lost Loopers' Delight CD One:

All the material is on CD-R and ready to go, save one track.  A
replacement version of that track was apparently winging its way to me
from overseas, but has vanished from the mail system.  I expect to have
the replacement of the replacement in a week.  At that point, I will
make CD-Rs for all the contributors and send them out.

I have not yet done a cover.  Way back when, there was some discussion
about the cover, which as I remember it went unresolved.  If anyone has
some sweet cover art, please contact me.  Failing that, I'm going to use
something from a royalty-free stock-photo CD-ROM that we have here.
Perhaps a satellite view of a spinning hurricane, perhaps something else
loopy.

I plan to put the cover art on the CD as a PDF (Acrobat) file, so that
people who get clones of the disk can print their own first-generation
cover art.

I am not sure what to do about distribution.  I don't really have the
time to run off a hundred copies or whatever.  If other folks on the
list are able to clone CDs, perhaps we can have multiple distribution
points.  Alternatively, someone else can take on the task of commercial
duplication.

Thoughts?

If so, please CC: me, since I am not keeping up with the list.

Note: my email address is hacked as an anti-spam measure.
 Please remove the 'no-spam-' to reply to me.  Sorry for the inconvenience.
"Events look inevitable in retrospect." - rpeck