Re: bending necks

In a message dated 2/19/98 11:18:55 AM, Jonathon wrote:

>I just realized that this must be absolutely the only list where
>one can find people debating the merits of bending a Steinberger
>or Klein neck.  Not that I've any idea of the significance of such
>debate...
>
>Personally, I would never bend the neck on my Klein.  It's got no
>truss rod and just a few screws keeping it in place.

Not to mention that this list seems to be the single greatest aggregation
of
Klein Electric Guitar owners in the universe! What is it with Kleins and
Looping anyway? Is it all DT's fault? Should we all go out and buy Rivera
Amps
next (BIG GRIN!)?

Has anyone tried jacking up their car with their Steinberger GL?

Marshall (who doesn't play a Marshall, just a Mesa Boogie....)