new stuff on the web site

Just added a couple new things to the web site:

Pat Kirtley created some nice articles on setting yourself up for tape
looping with reel to reel machines, and on the restoration of old tapes.
I've had these sitting around in raw form for a while, but hadn't found
time
for it. Special thanks to Javier Miranda for taking on the project and
doing
all the html. So thanks Pat and Javier! You can check these out from the
"tips and tricks" section of the Looper's Delight website, or go directly
with these links:

http://www.annihilist.com/loop/tips/tape/tape_looping.html
http://www.annihilist.com/loop/tips/tape/Baking_Tapes.html
http://www.annihilist.com/loop/tips/tape/Squeaking_tapes.html

Also, I reorganized and updated the OB echoplex FAQ, with a new section on
using echoplexes in stereo. That's here:

http://www.annihilist.com/loop/tools/echoplex/FAQ.html

enjoy,

kim