Re: Re[4]: Blindfold Tapes (Onofakind)

Remixing is much more time-consuming for me since it's it's not done
real-time like an improvisation.  It takes me 30 minutes to record a 30
minute improv.  It usually takes a couple days of listening, sketching,
assembling and editing to do a remix (for me, that is).  I know some people
who have the gear and skills to remix in real time (I.S.P. for example),
but unfortunately I don't have either.  But I hope my methods have their
own charms as well....

ed  chang

ps - I use PDS8000 and DFX94 extensively for remixing purposes (L.C)>.

Mike.Biffle@wj.com (Mike Biffle) on 06/19/98 11:27:12 AM

Please respond to Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com