Re: Fwd: FNV-RIAA IS CRACKING DOWN

Yo sampler,
  While I respect your right to your own opinion, I strongly disagree
with your basic tenant: artists have the right to sample (copy) portions
of another artist's work for their own use. I believe this is simply
stealing. Sampling is fine, just be honest about it. Give credit to your
sources and pay for using the original artist's work.

Motley