Re[2]: VG8-or 2112

Frank Gerace wrote...
> I would only add that Mackie 1202s are very big on this list provide a
>great
> deal of flexibilty in processing (two effects sends that can be used as
>mono
> sends and have four effects, 2 on each send).

Don't forget the Alt 3/4 buss! This actually offers up either two more
mono
sends or one stereo. If you use y cables double that! My Vortex is on Alt
3/4
and at the push of a button *anything* can go off to the Vortex. I'm
hoping to
get another Vortex and send mono left to one and mono right to the other
on the
3/4 buss.

I have the JamMan on Aux 2 and my Waldorf 4-pole filter on Aux 1 which
will
allow a pre fader send...

What a lovely mess! 8->

-best