Mea culpa (re: dissing Teo)

Just a few minutes ago I wrote:

>Although Teo did some great work on those 67-74 Miles recordings, his tape
edits >on Mingus' "Mingus Ah Um" and "Tijuana Moods" are laughably
obtrusive.

I just realized that those were not his extremely lame tape edits on
"Tijuana
Moods", but someone else's.  Even so, I thought his work with Mingus was
kind
of awkward, as on "Ah Um" and "Let My Children Hear Music" and it may have
as
much to do with Mingus as Teo, but my point was - everything Teo touched in
this regard was not necessarily gold, with all due respect to his other
groundbreaking collaborations.

Ken R