Re: Mac software/Cathuga/Macathug

In a message dated 3/12/99 11:47:12 AM, dmgraph@pulsewidth.com writes:

<<MaCthugha-  http://www.afn.org/~cthugha   Pretty cool audio-to-video,
billed as "an oscilloscope on acid".  If I were to perform again, I'd want
to get another guy to run this from my sounds.>>

MaCthuga runs itself in response to sound input, whether that sound is
internal to the computer -CD, soundfiles on Hard drive etc., or
external-via
mic or direct input. On the Cathuga/MaCthuga theme, there's a new one of
these
audio to interperative video programs on the horiaon called "MidiKaleido"
by
Eric Wegner (inventor of Bryce and Metasynth) that should be out soon. It's
currently in limited use/testing.