Re: Re: New looping pedal--Line 6 DL-4 Delay Modeler.

Actually, given that soon after this thread started the overall tone was
"F*ck Line-6!" (a verbatim quote; well, except for the asterisk...), I
thought I was sticking up for them! More power to ANYONE who wants to
market a useful tool, whether it's something new and revolutionary, or
something to simplify setup by consolidating the functions of a lot of the
old stuff everyone likes to have in their pedalboards, or (ideally)
something that does BOTH.

Tim