Re: dl4 = midi

I'm definitely not the guy to say yes or no to such a proposition, since i
am definitely an end 'user'.  However, since Line6's POD, AX2 and (i
believe) the Flextone all have pretty good midi implementation, why would
they not include midi capability to the DL4 if it was so easy?
Furthermore, you're suggesting that it would be easy to MODIFY the unit?
Sounds kinda fishy to me...

For $250, my little green box works just fine...

rich