Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V01 #613

I don't really know Fruity Loops very well, but I do know Rebirth 338.
Frankly, it's a bit clumsey in my opinion.  Can't imput note info via
midi in real time.  Why?  Because they're hanging on to an interface of
a piece of hardware that's long gone.  Current hardware from Roland DOES
let you do this.  Perhaps Rebirth 338 should try and emulate the newer
hardware with that vintage sound.

someone on the list posted this when I asked a similar question.  Seems
like they've missed their demo release date (was friday) but it looks
pretty damn cool:

http://www.ableton.com/web/english/products/

Mark