Echoplex Digi Pro: Undo mistakes after Reverse?

 Hi,

Still having a blast in my first week of EDP-ing...I love the fact that I can record straight to hard drive with it, and using it with my guitar synth, everything is already perfectly mixed. Wow, what a timer saver!

My question:

I'm finding that after I use the Insert (Reverse) mode to play a sound backwards, that if I make a mistake, I can't erase it using the undo feature. It just turns my loop back around.

Is there any trick to be able to undo mistakes once you have used the reverse feature?

Thanks!!!!

Bradley Fish

Do You Yahoo!?