Re: Echoplex Digi Pro: Undo mistakes after Reverse?

At 10:56 PM 2/15/2002, Bradley Fish wrote:
>Still having a blast in my first week of EDP-ing...I love the fact that I
>can record straight to hard drive with it, and using it with my guitar
>synth, everything is already perfectly mixed. Wow, what a timer saver!

great!

>My question:
>
>I'm finding that after I use the Insert (Reverse) mode to play a sound
>backwards, that if I make a mistake, I can't erase it using the undo
>feature. It just turns my loop back around.
>
>Is there any trick to be able to undo mistakes once you have used the
>reverse feature?

no, unfortunately, you cannot undo things from before a reverse. With the
current LoopIII software, you cannot undo things during a reverse either.
However, the latter will be a new possibility with the upcoming LoopIV
software. So while you have a loop reversing you can undo any overdubs you
make.

hope this helps,
kim