Re: Playing behind the beat?

Wait a minute, I saw Tambourine Guy at a Rick performance-
they were perfectly in sync.  What does that suggest?

(I'll pay for that won't I Rick?)

Yours in rhythm(I hope),
Steve

Oh yeah, and that crazy guy on the Santa Cruz Mall who plays
tambourine that has NOTHING TO DO WITH any kind of repetitive
rhythm or  syncopative resolution.............He is so out,
that
trying to reproduce  what he does has me absolutely fascinated.
 If I can cop his shit, I will  put myself up
for Rhythmic Guru status............LMAO!!!