RE: EDP only looping one time question...

> For some reason the EDP, when I record a loop, will only play it back
>once
> when I stop recording.

Did you turn off 'Zero Controllers When Play Stops' in Sonar?  It's on the
Options.Project Midi tab.  If not, I'd guess that one of the controllers
Sonar zeros controls feedback.

If you grab a copy of midiox http://www.midiox.com, you can check and see
exactly what Sonar is sending, and on what channels, as well as filtering
stuff out if you want.

-daveh
Dave Hastings
dhastings@earthlink.net
"The trouble with music appreciation in general is that people are
 taught to have too much respect for music; they should be taught to
 love it instead."

 - Igor Stravinsky