Denver Colorado Gig Spam, Sat. March 15

  Hi All, Jimmy George's e-mail is   down, so he's asked me to post  about
our lil' show coming up this weekend.
  It'll be a fun time for all, at Sweet Rockin' Coffee in Denver Colorado,
this Saturday, March 15th, starting at 7:30 PM.
  The bill will be, myself (Cara Quinn), a special guest of Jimmy's, Chris
Shelby, and of course, Jimmy George!  <mischievous grin>  -and I just might
bring along a surprize guest of my own, that not even Jimmy nows about!
lol!  -We'll see...
  I'll be doing some looping improvs with the echoplex and space station,
and whatever other craziness I'm moved to do!   <smile>   Chris is a celtic
punk vocalist, so his set is sure to ROCK!  and of course,  Jimmy George
will be loopin' out with his firy brand of guitar and vocal stylings!
woohoo!
  so come on down and join us this saturday!  We'd love to see ya!

Sweet Rockin' Coffee is located at 414 E (east) 20th ave.  Denver
Colorado.
Phone:  303-318-9788 -or feel free to e-mail me if ya need more info.

  -Hope to see ya there!...

Smiles,

Cara

---

-Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~thefates

Please visit BadFiction and The Guitar Cafe.