OT: Power Cable Help

Hi All,

Sorry for the off topic post but I thought you gear
monkeys would be able to helpe me out a bit. I have
this old Rane mixer I want to use but it has no power
cable and the input is rather strange. I have never
seen one of these so I wanted to know what type of
cord am I looking for here:

It resembles a phone or network cable hookup. Find a
picture at this link:

http://www.crapehanger.com/mix.jpg