Re: How to make bump free drones in EDP?

on 4/14/03 9:22 AM, Steve Ginn at sginn@mac.com wrote:

> Do you think then having a midi pedal set up to control the Feedback
>level (as
> I do), it is somehow causing feedback to be less than 100%?

I think there was a thread recently about people having trouble with the
values being sent by MIDI pedals. I don't recall the details. My brief
round
of using MIDI to control the EDP didn't have such problems as I recall, but
I've been sticking to direct controls of late mostly out of dissatisfaction
with the available MIDI pedals rather than out of any problems controlling
the EDP.

Mark