Re: Re: Eberhard's intonation...

----- Original Message -----
From: <SoundFNR@aol.com>
> >  I don't play upright. If I ever get one, I'll be taking it straight to
> >  luthier and getting at least very obvious position dots on the board,
if  not
> >  getting the whole thing lined... I'll never buy an unlined fretless
bass...

> It's official, Steve's intonation is spot on :-)
>
> andy butler

IF ONLY! ;o)

...but I would say it's better than most, and I'll also categorically say
that of the fretless players I've known, jammed with, and taught over the
last however many years, the percentage of those with lines who had
acceptable intonation was WAY higher than those without the lines.

:o)

Steve
www.stevelawson.net