RE: the Fiend (was: gibson echoplex)

sometimes their incompetence works the other way.  when i ordered my
FCB1010
i was astonished at how big the box it was shipped in was.  turns out they
sent me 5 and charged me for 1!  being the relatively honest person i am, i
called 'em up to arrange to return 4 of them.  the guy on the phone was
shocked that i was actually trying to send them back.

he also said as a thank-you for being honest, i'd get a $20 credit.  never
did materialize...

m.c.