Pedal for Parameters Button (was RE: EDP Feedback Pedal)

Pedal for Parameters Button:
The section in the EDP manual states:
"The only button missing on the footcontroller is the Parameters button,
which takes you out of Play mode and lets you edit parameters. We felt that
it would be inappropriate to put this button on the footcontroller, as it
might take you to an unexpected place if pressed accidentally during a
performance. If you are electro-mechanically adept and wish to build a
footpedal incorporating this button, you can obtain instructions in how to
do so by contacting Gibson technical support at the number in the front of
this manual."
(http://www.gibson.com/products/strings/echoplex/Echoplex.html#2.2)

Email Echoplex questions here: shane.radtke@gibson.com

Contact:
Gibson Strings & Accessories
1150 Bowes Rd.
Elgin, Il 60123
(847) 741-7315
(800) 544-2766 toll-free
(847) 741-4644 FAX
(http://www.gibson.com/products/strings/echoplex/contactinfo.html)

If you happen to find something: Could you post the results on this list?

Thanx
Bernhard