Re: RE: future loopers--A discrete delete funtion?

> Hi all--
>  You know how you can insert new material in the EDP, into a location
>  anywhere in the loop?  I want a delete function, sort of vacuuming up
>bits
>  of audio--implemented thusly:
>  1.  at first press of magic button, marker set to remove material
>  2.  upon release of magic button (or second tap) marker set for end of
>  material to be removed
>  3.  either delete it at that moment or a third tap to instantly delete
>it

Nice idea to make an area for future processing.
Could also Reverse or Stutter that marked section.

In loop4 you have to use unrounded multiply and start at the
End of the bit you want to delete, and end at the beginning.
kind of awkward, but the same result.

>  I would also like back a feature possible in Loop III, inadvertantly
omitted
>  in Loop IV, that works this way:
>
>  http://www.loopers-delight.com/LDarchive/200009/msg00800.html
>  http://www.loopers-delight.com/LDarchive/200009/msg00822.html
>  http://www.loopers-delight.com/LDarchive/200010/msg00036.html
>
>  So this involved toggling back and forth between multiply and insert .
>. .

yeah ....missed that one :-(

andy butler