Re: Stereo EDP

Near as I can tell, nothing in the music gear industry ever gets
killed, except for maybe wax cylinder recorders.  Transistors didn't
kill tubes, the electric guitar didn't kill the archtop, hard disk
recording didn't kill tape, rack mount effects didn't kill stomp boxes,
AmpFarm didn't kill the amp industry, etc, etc.  The reissue
guitar/amp/effects industry seems stronger than ever.  The net result
is there's just more of everything.

A few years ago did you think the VG-8 was going to kill anything?

TravisH