RE: Narrowing the field (Re: Currently available looper music webpage)

I put it up merely to check it out.

Kwiki is specifically designed so that you can provide custom functionality
in a structured way. Thus you could plug in a module that would remove
items
having reached an expiration date.

I like its anarchic nature where anyone can contribute. It could be used as
a experimenting/prototyping area before fixing a structure that would than
be embodied on e.g. LD.

Bernhard