interpreting the LOOPING TOOLS list and an appreciation

Dear Doug,

Thanks so much for taking the time to tell us a bit more about who we are
here.
It was a lot of work and it is really interesting to read.   L.D. owes you
large debt of gratitude.

Now the results:    I'm actually a bit surprised that the total numbers are
as low as they are.
No wonder the people at Line 6 just couldn't be bothered when we asked them
to add
midi clock syncability to their DL4 (boy that pissed me off one NAMM after
the Echo Pro
was released without that obvious function).

I also know because I have been meeting live loopers coming out of the
wazoo
lately who are not
on Loopers Delight, so there are obviously a lot more statistics to be
revealed in time.

Which brings me to the subject of my next post (see the next one

Ciao for now..........Rick Walker

Don't worry Doug, lol,  I