Britany Spears on Looping

Brian Hamlin wrote:

 "Maybe she can even spell "algorithm"
 Bet she's made more people happy with her "art" than you have, smug
 mr.intellectual superior being with your funny binky bonky noises"

Ouch, Brian,   that was a very gentle and I thought light hearted jibe at
Britney.
It is a pretty funny paragraph that she wrote you must admit.........it's
kind of like dadaistic poetry
in a way, though I realize she probably was very sincere when she wrote it.

I certainly, however, was not feeling really mean spirited about posting
that, though.
It's the difference between laughing with someone and laughing at some one.

On the other hand,  you sound pretty vitriolic about my music.  I wonder
where that's coming from.
It seems to me to be based on a lot of assumptions you have made about me
as
a human being that
I hope are  incorrect.

How much of my music have you actually heard?  I can't recall having sold
you
any of the three releases I've put out since joining this list.

 I'd be happy to send you some if you'd like.
Just send me your snail mail address, if you are at all interested.
You'll find that most of it actually adheres to really simplistic and
formulaic pop music
arrangements.   I actually think of it as pop music (though no one else
does, lol).

Anyone who knows me well,  knows that I love a lot of mainstream pop
music.
I'm actually working
on a solo pop record right now as we speak (if I ever have the courage to
release it).   I even bought Britney Spear's first CD when it came out (no
lie) and enjoyed parts of it.  God forbid, but  'mr. intellectual superior
being with his funny
binky bonky noises' loved 'Genie in a Bottle' , the first Chrisina
Aguilera
single.

Check out a man's heart before you spit on him, my friend.

Oh, and by the way,  thanks sincerely for correcting me on my incorrect
spelling of the word algorithm (spelling has always been a little fuzzy in
my head).