From: "Dan Bartell" <speck45@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Loopable percussion (was: Tabla...)
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 1999 11:18:52 PDT

--------

If you would like to order the Mini Tabla at a reduced rate, send me
some mail, I'm the NorthAmerican distributor for them.  They work
wonderfuly for looping, they are smaller in size, but due to the
shell material they are actually louder than regular tablas.  Juerg
and I are also developing a drumhead that you can hit with a stick,
so you could mount it off a drumset and have no troubles at all.
Feel free to send any questions my way.
-Dan